Monday

02.23.09

Sad. It's actually been over two weeks since I moved. Shame on me! To be fair, I've been out of town and doing lots of worky thingys and kind of didn't have time. Still, I should probably have found some time, cuz it only takes three seconds to get out of the habit and so much longer to get back into it.

I am pleased to say, however, that I DID move this weekend - Sarah and Angie were in town for my birthday (yahoo!!) and we went on a legit hike. Well, not Dave-legit, but most other people legit. It was slow but steady uphill 1 1/2 hours and then back down; we're estimating around 6 miles, but it for sure could have been more or less. All I know is that when we were done we were tired and muddy and I felt SO much better than I had in weeks.

And! For the first time in over two weeks, I actually had time to bike to work! Yay!

So: 2/21/09 = 6 mile hike
2/23/09 = 8.3 mile bike

No comments:

Post a Comment