Tuesday

03.03.09

Hoping to get back into the swing of things now that it's March, I went on a 4 mile run last night which was quite pleasant, except that then I woke up this morning with a sore throat and REALLY don't want to get sick so I'm going to not bike in to work today which makes me a little sad because I was kind of excited to start biking in regularly again. However, I MAY ask David if I can stay at his house on Thursday night and bike on Friday morning - I teach in Santa Monica on Thursday afternoons and this Friday is our 4th and 5th grade family shabbat so I'd just have to drive straight back to Santa Monica. And on a Friday afternoon? Yeuch. Plus, maybe I can trick him into helping me with my taxes....

Anyhow:

2/24/09: forgot to mention it, 8.3 mile bike - work commute
3/2/09: 4 mile run (riverside to woodman to magnolia to hazeltine back to riverside and home again home again jiggity jig.)

No comments:

Post a Comment