Thursday

03.26.09

Yesterday was the perfect day.

Woke up at 5:30 AM, stuffed my bike into the backseat of my GTI, drove to West Hollywood, biked Nichols Canyon (Creek? You never know here) with an ALC training group, came home and showered, dealt with work email...basically the day continues in pleasant fashion. The point is that a 11-mile bike ride up and hill and back down it was a WONDERFUL start to my day. I think I'm going to make this one of my every-week rides.

Today I did much the same thing except I'd left my bike in the car from the day before so there was no stuffage needed and I drove to Los Feliz instead of West Hollywood and biked Griffith Park instead of Nichols Canyon/Creek.

Biking really will save my soul.

03.25.09: 11 miles biked
today: 12.5 miles biked

...and while these may sound like piddly little numbers mileage-wise, there was SIGNIFICANT more-than-two-miles-of-climbing intergrated into each ride. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment