Thursday

05.21.09 (re: 5.20 and 5.19)

So. I had my last NFTY event this past weekend, which means that last week I didn't even KIND of get on my bike. It was a little pathetic really, but I was relatively swamped with work stuff so it's not like I was sitting around doing nothing at least.

I tried to get back on the horse for this last week of 'real riding' (ack, after this week no more riding 'cause it'll be too close to the ride!! SO SOON!) and thusfar I have managed to commute to work once via bike and do my 50-mile Topanga/Sepulveda loop. Which is better than nothing. If I get in another one of those loops tomorrow, or get in some 50+ route, I'll feel okay about this ride. I think.

Totals:
05.19.09: 8.3 miles via bike - work commute
05.20.09: 52.3 miles, OrangeLine/Topanga/PCH/Montana->Sepulveda loop

No comments:

Post a Comment