Wednesday

04.22.09

YAAAWWWWNNN.

So I biked a total of 45 miles today, which is ALmost what I wanted to do, but only by accident. I wanted to try and do 50 today and 50 tomorrow (and that isn't even really enough, I should be up to 70-mile rides by now (oy)) Yes. That was a double parenthesis. Anyhow, the reason the 45 miles was by accident is because it wasn't all in a row. I did 34 miles this morning, came home and ate a bit, biked to work and set up my computer and stuff, THEN biked to Mel's (diner, not the person) and had lunch with a couple of my TYG advisors and THEN biked BACK to the office and then biked home. So I don't feel like it was a real ride but it was. Kind of.

Either way, I will go on a ride tomorrow as well and maybe even one on Friday and MAYBE, depending on whether I feel like stuffing my bike into the backseat of my car, one on Saturday morning IN SANTA BARBARA. I miss riding in SB, I really really do. A lot.

total: 45 miles via bike (broken up into 35, 4, 1ish, 1ish, and 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment