Friday

04.24.09

Well. I didn't end up getting a ride in yesterday. I woke up and turned on my computer and started mapping one and then I remembered that I had a conference call to be on at 11:00 am. And that there was no way in hell I was going to be back fro my ride by then. So instead I went on a run. I haven't run in a long time. It wasn't bad at all, though it was also a fairly short run. Either way, I was hell-bent on getting a 50-mile ride in this week.

SO, today I did an almost-50 mile loop over Topanga Canyon and then back home via Sunset/Sepulveda. It was a good ride with lots of uphill and LOTS Of downhill (whee!) and I think I gave myself enough time and drank enough water and ate enough food that I'm not going to be completely waylaid for the rest of the day. Which is a good thing, since I really need to figure out what I'm doing with my CBB kids tomorrow (we're having a synagogue sleepover, oy).

04.23.09 total: 3.0 miles ruuunning
4.24.09 total: 47.15 miles on bike

No comments:

Post a Comment