Thursday

01.22.09

Well. We officially have a new president. Let's see what he can make of this mess. I've got confidence in this one, but people have said that before. I'm proceeding cautiously with my inside-fuzzy-feeling.

I spent this past weekend in Santa Rosa at Camp Newman, helping my regional board run West Coast Party Jr. This means that I did not have a chance to move until last night. It's been kind of cold and drippy down here in SoCal, which I'm not complaining about - it makes for a much more pleasant run. And then I biked to work today.

Someday soon I'm going to have to break out of my 2.87 mile run/8.3 mile roundtrip bike to and from work, or I will be sorely (literally) unprepared to ride 545 miles in June. Maybe I SHOULD join a gym.

Wed. Jan 21st: 2.87 m run
Today thusfar: half of an 8.3 m bike work commute

No comments:

Post a Comment