Sunday

technically 01.11.09

Do we sense a pattern here with all of these 'technically's? I don't sleep at normal times. So sue me.

I found a bike path today! Well, that's not entirely true. I knew it was there but I hadn't gotten around to biking it at all, and today I decided that enough was enough, I was a biker, NOT a runner, and I needed a bike ride so there. Just to spite me, it decided to be windy as fuck all morning, so it wasn't as enjoyable a ride as it could have been what with me struggling against invisible obnoxiousness. However, I managed to stay on bike-laned roads and bike paths for most of my ride, which is a major coup in L.A.

16.8 m total for the day. Not impressive, but it's a start. I wish I still had the Santa Monica beach bike path right down the street, that was quite convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment