Thursday

technically 01.08.09

So I actually managed to glean enough self-motivation to go on a run after I got back from Santa Barbara tonight; another 2.87 miles, this may become a habit (gross).

I also bought dental floss, which is much more exciting than it sounds.

Running at 11 pm in Sherman Oaks is definitely not as frightening as running at 11 pm in say, Van Nuys. But Van Nuys is like, a half mile from Sherman Oaks (silly L.A.) so it's all a LITTLE frightening. Initially, I kept seeing something that looked like it could be someone out of the corner of my eye. Then I realized that the various streetlights gave me two shadows instead of one. And to think I used to walk home from the bus stop at midnight without a care in the world in ghetto-turned-Vietnamese South Seattle. At age 14. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment