Tuesday

01.27.09

It's gotten chilly in the Valley! Not that LA ever gets THAT cold, but I was wearing my long warmers and my jacket biking to work yesterday and I was still kind of cold. I even broke out my long-fingered gloves! Maybe I'm just a wimp. Either way,

1/26/09 - 8.3 m bike

Today I have to drive to San Diego and back for work, which probably means I won't get home until 9 or 10 pm. Seeing as how I have to spend my Wednesday in a car as well, I'm hoping I have the motivation to go on a run tonight.

Either way, I have decided that I am no-excuses-valid going on a REAL bike ride on Friday and maybe Saturday too. When you arrive home from work and wish you could keep on biking past your apt, even WITH your laptop on your back, you know it's time to get a legit ride in.

No comments:

Post a Comment