Tuesday

01.06.09

I have always thought blogging a mildly pointless pasttime. Unless the blog is themed. Themed blogs are exempt. I just tend to stay away from 'life blogs'. The need to share my intimate thoughts about people in my life died somewhere around age 17.

That being said, tonight I inexplicably decided I wanted to start a blog. And I have no theme. Go figure, we are all hypocrites.

Most of these posts will consist of my daily movement documentation. See below.

1. bike to work, roundtrip 8.3 miles.
A note about biking to work in LA - when leaving for work, one should really consider changes in light over the course of the day. I wore all black to work today. And forgot my bike light. The return trip at 5:15 PM after sunset in rush hour traffic was probably not something my mother would have enjoyed watching me do.
2. run, roundtrip six long LA blocks (or 2.87 m, according to walkjogrun.net)
A note about running. I want to hate it. I have hated running for so long that I almost feel an obligation to hate it. But once in awhile I catch myself wanting to go on a run. I am very disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment