Sunday

01.25.09

You know those days where you get back into bed in the middle of the afternoon with your jeans still on? It's one of those days. I'm feeling lazy.

Biking to work on Friday was an unpleasant experience. I knew it was drippy out, but I thought it was just a little bit drippy. About halfway to work it went from 'a little bit drippy' to 'quite drip-droppy'. I had worn my full-leg biking pants too and had NOT brought a 'normal' pair of pants to change into, so I spent the afternoon in damp biking pants. As I said, unpleasant.

total biked 1/23/09: 8.3 m

I had a board meeting this weekend, so there was no movement to be had. Hopefully I'll work on that in this coming week. I really want to try and get out on an ALC training ride, but I have an odd aversion to driving to a meeting point and THEN riding, so I've been waiting to hear about something happening in my corner of the world. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment